Madison High School
Was built in 2009-10 at its current location and the 1st graduating class was the Class of 2011.
The 1st High School
Started construction in 1953 in Rexburg on Main Street at the current location of our district offices. It was finished in 1955.
The 1st Mr. Madison
Was held in 1975 and was a parody of the Miss Madison Pageant.