CELEBRATE YOU 2022- ADVENTURE BUDDY
Sponsor Registration Details
Adventure Stops Throughout Town
Date and Time:
August 16, 2022 2:00-7:00PM
We are excited to join our Madison Cares department in hosting the 18th Annual CELEBRATE YOU event, Tuesday, AUGUST 16, 2022 from 2-7pm. It will be held at various Adventure Stops all throughout town with the Trailhead to Adventure located at the Madison Education Center (60 West Main)
Two years ago we changed the event structure and layout due to COVID. Due to the overwhelming positive responses we have decided to continue with this layout and work to expand to involve more of the community.
For 17 years this has been a FREE family event with the help of donations and sponsors. It has now become a community tradition that many look forward to all year. Join this year's adventure. Help us make year 18 bigger and better by becoming one of our adventure buddies (sponsors).
Not only will it help us continue this event, BUT, we have built in some amazing opportunities to get your business/service/organization out to the public via various media and methods! Review these opportunities below!
If you have questions, feel free to reach out via e-mail or phone. Take a minute and explore the digital-interactive sample of last year's adventure guide .
and we look forward to hearing back from you!
-----Become An Adventure Buddy-----
Adventure Guide Buddy $100
You will have a quarter page, full color ad/coupon in the Adventure Guide. There will be 3000 hard copies printed as well as a digital-interactive version disbursed to over 25,000 e-mails.
Silver Adventure Buddy $200
You will have a quarter page, full color ad/coupon in the Adventure Guide. There will be 3000 hard copies printed as well as a digital-interactive version disbursed to over 25,000 e-mails. You will be allowed to set up a 12 x 12 promotional booth at Porter Park (no power, you must provide tables, chairs, canopy and anything else you may need.)
Gold Adventure Buddy $500
You will have a half page, full color ad/coupon in the Adventure Guide.There will be 3000 hard copies printed as well as a digital-interactive version disbursed to over 25,000 e-mails.. You will be allowed to set up a promotional booth at one of our adventure stops the day of the event. (you must provide tables, chairs, canopy and anything else you may need.)
Platinum Adventure Buddy $700
You will have a full-page, full color ad/coupon in the Adventure Guide. There will be 3000 hard copies printed as well as a digital-interactive version disbursed to over 25,000 e-mails. You will be allowed to set up a promotional booth at one of our adventure stops the day of the event. Your business will be placed on the Selfie Scavenger Hunt.
Diamond Adventure Buddy $1,000+
You will have a full-page, full color ad/coupon in the Adventure Guide. There will be 3000 hard copies printed as well as a digital-interactive version disbursed to over 25,000 e-mails. Your logo will be featured on the CY Event Pages AND a CY promo video. You will be allowed to set up a promotional booth at one of our adventure stops OR host your own adventure stop the day of the event at a location of your choosing (with proper permissions). Your business will be placed on the Selfie Scavenger Hunt. You have the option to create a 30 sec video that we will promote on our media or we will come and do a short FB live video at your business prior to the event. Your logo will be included on the Official Event T-shirts.
Deadlines for Vendors:
- Applications, payments and registrations must be completed and turned in no later than July 19, 2022.
- Please pay your invoice immediately upon receiving. An invoice will be sent to your email once the application is complete.
- Those who choose to pay via PayPal or credit will receive a PayPal invoice to the email specified in the application. Those who choose to pay by check will receive an invoice via email. Checks can be made out to Madison School District and mailed with a copy of your application to 60 W Main Street, Rexburg, ID 83440 – ATTN: Madison Cares. A $25 fee will be collected for returned checks.
- THIS IS A FREE EVENT for the public. We ask that you DO NOT sell any items at your booth, this is purely promotional. You may give away prizes, gifts, coupons and flyers at your booth and promote your business but please, no sales. Businesses that are found to be selling items at their booth will be asked to stop immediately or if they continue, will be asked to leave the event with no refund.
- Booth space will be approximately 10’ x 10’ and you will be assigned an Adventure Stop to set up at.
- AGAIN, you will need to bring your own table, chairs, canopy for shade, etc. There is NO electricity available for booths.
- Please bring your own cart/dolly with you if you will need it for your set-up/take down. Please help us clean up the area around your booth after the event is finished.
- Booths must be staffed at ALL times. (This is for the safety and care of your items). We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking is prohibited at this event.
- Any signage, handouts, prizes, or giveaways that you want to have at your own booth are your responsibility and expense and must be family appropriate.
- We will have a large (FREE) raffle booth at this event and would appreciate any items your business or organization could donate for this. Raffles can be delivered the day of the event or dropped by the district office anytime leading up to the event. If you plan to donate a raffle prize, please indicate as such on your event application so we can plan appropriately.
- For additional questions, please call Jessica Goudy with Madison School District, 208-359-3300 ext. 3434, or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL DIAMOND level sponsors need to be established/paid for by July 15th in order for their logo to be on the t-shirt.
Madison School District, Madison Cares any other event sponsors are not responsible for accidents or injury during the event. We are also not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise or materials. Vendor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety and must maintain dignity and integrity at the event.
This event is a very well known event and has had upwards of 12,000+ people in attendance each year. This event will be advertised through various social media outlets, yard signs, banners, local radio, direct calls and TV stations and by Madison School District. Please help us by promoting this event to your clients, friends and family! We want this to be bigger, brighter and better than ever!
REGISTRATION FOR CELEBRATE YOU 2022 NOW OPEN! Thank you so much to all of our sponsors of this event each year.