Madison Continuous Improvement
Updated on 9/2021
Caring Community Schools
Madison School District 321 will ensure a quality education by focusing on academic success, instilling a love for learning, and preparing all students as productive citizens.
- Education is the foundation for success.
- Effective teaching is essential.
- All students are valued and deserve opportunities to learn.
- All students have a unique capacity to learn.
- We will instill personal responsibility in the students as a primary factor in academic success.
- We will provide a safe, respectful, and caring learning environment.
- We believe education is a collaborative effort involving the school, home and community.
- We believe in nurturing the whole child.
View Madison Continuous Improvement Plan